We're not currently hiring for any positions. Think you're a good fit for our team? Shoot us a note at email@example.com.
The rich text element allows you to create and format headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, images, and video all in one place instead of having to add and format them individually. Just double-click and easily create content.
A rich text element can be used with static or dynamic content. For static content, just drop it into any page and begin editing. For dynamic content, add a rich text field to any collection and then connect a rich text element to that field in the settings panel. Voila!
Headings, paragraphs, blockquotes, figures, images, and figure captions can all be styled after a class is added to the rich text element using the "When inside of" nested selector system.
Southwest Voices is seeking an experienced salesperson to cultivate sponsors for our fast-growing daily email newsletter and website. This is a work-from-home opportunity.
The ideal applicant would live in our coverage area and have existing relationships with potential sponsors.
Southwest Voices is a news and information service covering Southwest Minneapolis neighborhoods including South Uptown, Armatage, Whittier, and Linden Hills (a full list of neighborhoods is available here). We believe this corner of the city deserves a news source that both celebrates its strengths and reveals its shortcomings so it can become a more welcoming and caring community.
We launched in October of 2021, and in just a few months, have developed a highly engaged audience for our daily email newsletter and website. Open rates on our emails average more than 60 percent and the audience for our content is growing steadily.
● Work with Southwest Voices staff to identify and generate leads for advertising and sponsorships
● Negotiate contracts with prospective clients
● Prepare monthly sales reports
● Coordinate sales efforts with marketing initiatives
● Work with Southwest Voices staff to arrange for payment from sponsors
● Answer prospective sponsors’ questions
● Experience selling ads in smaller, community-focused markets. Ideally in Southwest Minneapolis, but this is not required
● Strong interpersonal communication skills. We are a friendly, neighborly bunch and we hope you are, too!
● This position requires networking, emailing, making phone calls, sending texts, and interacting with other forms of digital communication
● We are looking for a candidate who can communicate clearly, and is comfortable using a range of software platforms (e.g. SalesForce, HubSpot, etc.) to manage leads, track sales, and produce reports
● We are flexible and can work with you to arrive at a mix of hourly compensation and commission that meets your needs.
Please email us a resume and a cover letter at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining who you are, and why you are a strong fit.